Wednesday, August 13, 2003

update II: you gotta have Feith-a-faith-a-Feith

from this MSNBC report on the Van Impe/Bush question:

“My investigation into it is that there’s no truth to it,” National Security Council spokesman Sean McCormack told The Scoop, “but I’m continuing to look into it.”

not quite a denial, hopefully we'll get a confirmation or denial tomorrow. anyone talked to Van Impe Ministries (248.852.2244)? I just called them, but it was past their business hours (8am-4.40 EST). I'll try tomorrow and let you know what they say.

UPDATE: I just found this previous van impe response to a similar 'question of the week,' this time mentioning the rest of the bush clan. interesting little rabbit hole we've got here.....

UPDATE II: via long story, short pier, here's the map that van impe has on his web site describing the battle of armageddon, a map likely similar to the outline of the future he claims to have sent the president.

No comments: